Tulip Z Training
What is Tulip Z-Training?
Tulip team members are available to demonstrate products and to train you and your staff in the use of the Tulip Solution Kits for new patient applications such as nanofat for under-eye discoloration, scar revision, and non-surgical facial tightening and brightening.
Request Your Z-Training Today!
How can the Tulip Z-Training Benefit you?
- We can help inform you of the newest patient applications using microfat and nanofat.
- We can train your O.R. staff to be proficient with our instrumentation and to understand the latest patient applications.
- We can supply you with links to scientific and clinical published articles that support the validity of these new applications and the science behind the way both microfat and nanofat work to rejuvenate and regenerate.
- You and your staff can use these articles to help educate potential patients and to set your practice apart from others.
- We can do a follow-up Z-Training after your first case to answer any questions and to address any hiccups experienced during the case.
Meet Our Sales Team
A member of our wonderful sales team will be joining you virtually. We want you to feel like you are really a part of our Tulip family, so here is a little bit about each of them.
Julia is a Clinical Sales Associate at Tulip Medical Products. She is a part of the international distributor team and additionally assists in product education and training. She is bilingual in English and Polish. She also has over 4 years of experience in the aesthetic field, having worked directly alongside physicians in various cosmetic procedures. She is highly knowledgeable in all aspects of cosmetics and aesthetics, facial structure, facial anatomy, and everything Nanofat. You can connect with Julia via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her at 858-270-5900 ext:107.
Barbara Leite is an optimistic and enthusiastic Clinical Sales professional with 10 years of experience in the Aesthetic industry. She is committed to helping each of her client’s unique needs and choosing the best products. Barbara is passionate about developing and maintaining strong relationships with each of her customers. Besides her strong sales background, she is also bilingual in English and Portuguese. When she is not working, she enjoys traveling, live music, and going to the beach with her dog. You can connect with Barbara via email at email@example.com or by calling her at 858-270-5900 ext:108.
Joannah is a Clinical Sales Associate at Tulip Medical Products who assists with Tulip’s international partners, staff education, and training. She is bilingual in both English and Spanish. With over 6 years of experience in the Aesthetic industry, she is greatly educated on facial anatomy, cosmetic treatments, and all things Nanofat. You can connect with Joannah via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her at 858-270-5900 ext:109.
Schedule a Demo
Tulip team members are available to demonstrate products and to train you and your staff. Learn how to supercharge your microfat injections with TRUE NanoFat and how to use TRUE NanoFat™ for under-eye discoloration, scar revision, and non-surgical facial tightening and brightening.Request Demo
Browse Our Product Catalog
Download our current product catalog here.Download Catalog
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Learn about new products, developments and events.Newsletter Sign Up