Applications of Microfat and Nanofat in Urology & Gynecology
“We treat Urethro-vaginal fistulae patients with microfat and nanofat to regenerate and to fill the layers of the reconstruction and the results are very good”
Elisa Berdondini, MD | Urologist
Urological and Gynecological Uses for Microfat and Nanofat
Microfat and nanofat obtained with the Tulip Nano System can be used in a wide variety of surgical and office-based procedures:
Promote Tissue Renewal for
Lubrication and Sensitivity
Induce Healing of
Perineal Scarring and Trauma
Dermis for Rejuvenation
Restore Volume to Aging
Vulvas and Labia Majora
Genital Lichen Sclerosus
Understanding the Difference Between Microfat and Nanofat
Microfat and nanofat are adipose fat tissues that maintain the regenerative properties of native fat. Microfat can often be delivered through needles or cannulas that range from 18g to as small as 25g in diameter, depending on the fibrosity of the patient’s fat. Microfat is injected subdermally and adds volume and structure to the recipient site.
Nanofat’s primary benefit is regeneration. Nanofat consists of a regenerative matrix, which is key to tissue repair and skin rejuvenation. It is usually injected intradermally but can also be applied topically. True Nanofat™, obtained with the Tulip system, is validated to be injectable with needles as small as 30g.
Together, microfat and nanofat have a wide potential to treat your patients without the need for invasive surgical procedures. They can also work in tandem with traditional surgical intervention to promote wound healing and scar mitigation.
Urological and Gynecological Us
Robert Alexander, MD, DMD, FICSWatch Full Video
Incorporating Regenerative Microfat and Nanofat into Your Practice
Whether you use microfat and nanofat in a standalone procedure or in conjunction with surgery, Tulip’s patented technology makes your experience with microfat and nanofat safe, easy, predictable, and cost-effective. As the leading company in fat transfer for over 30 years, Tulip has the expertise to help you incorporate the use of orthobiologics into your practice.
Everything You Need to Obtain Microfat and Nanofat: The Tulip GOLD Kit
Tulip’s GOLD (Gentle Office-Based Lipoaspirate Delivery) kit provides everything you need to harvest and prepare microfat and nanofat for use in an office-based or surgical setting.
Using a closed syringe lipoaspiration system, our GOLD kits provide a less traumatic and more efficient approach to acquiring Adipose Tissue Complex (ATC) as a structural graft without surgery.
- The protocol and the kit have been clinically validated for safety, ease of use, viability, and consistent output, leading to more predictable outcomes.
- Tulip’s “Soft Harvest System” provides a safe and efficacious low-pressure acquisition of ATC.
- The harvested fat can be used as microfat (which is not sized down) or sized down into nanofat.
Tulip GOLD Kits Provide These Advantages for Urological and Gynecological Medicine
- Safe and easy-to-use closed adipose tissue harvesting and sizing
- Validated process resulting in consistently high concentrations of regenerative ATC and nanofat that is validated to be injectable with needles as small as 30g
- Increased patient safety by using their own tissue
- Set your practice apart by offering the minimally invasive, regenerative treatments patients are asking for
Published articles on the science behind adipose regenerative therapies and the varied functional uses of adipose in urology and gynecology.
- One-stage anterior urethroplasty with nanofat grafting: Preliminary results in our referral center
- Novel technique of vulvo-vaginal rejuvenation by lipofilling and injection of combined platelet-rich-plasma and hyaluronic acid: a case-report
- Lipofilling of Perineal and Vaginal Scars: A New Method for Improvement of Pain after Episiotomy and Perineal Laceration
- Nanofat Cell Aggregates: A Nearly Constitutive Stromal Cell Inoculum for Regenerative Site-Specific Therapies
- Application of nanofat for treatment of traumatic faecal incontinence after sphincteroplasty – A pilot study
Schedule a Demo
Tulip team members are available to demonstrate products and to train you and your staff. Learn how to supercharge your microfat injections with TRUE NanoFat and how to use TRUE NanoFat™ for under-eye discoloration, scar revision, and non-surgical facial tightening and brightening.Request Demo
Browse Our Product Catalog
Download our current product catalog here.Download Catalog
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Learn about new products, developments and events.Newsletter Sign Up