Applications for Microfat and Nanofat in Pain Management
“I’ve had a number of nice aesthetic results with fat grafting, and those patients are happy. But the happiest patients, by far are the nerve pain patients, because you literally make their lives better and more fulfilling, they really appreciate so much in their lives when they no longer suffer from that this horrible pain that they come to your office with. …Our success rates, especially with the addition of things like fat grafting using the Tulip system just keeps getting better and better.”
Ziv Peled, MD | Plastic & Peripheral Nerve Surgeon
Pain Management Uses for Microfat and Nanofat
It’s important to note that while the potential applications of microfat and nanofat in pain management are promising,
further research and clinical studies are needed to establish the efficacy and safety of these approaches for various pain conditions.
Microfat and nanofat obtained with the Tulip Nano System can be used in a wide variety of office-based procedures:
Soft Tissue Injuries
Scar Tissue Management
Chronic Back Pain
Facet Joint Pain
Joint (TMJ) Disorders
Understanding the Difference Between Microfat and Nanofat
Microfat and nanofat are adipose fat tissues that maintain the regenerative properties of native fat. Microfat can often be delivered through blunt needles or cannulas that range from 18g to as small as 25g in diameter, depending on the fibrosity of the patient’s fat. Microfat adds volume and structure to the recipient site.
Nanofat’s primary benefit is regeneration. Nanofat consists of a regenerative matrix which is key to nerve and tissue repair and rejuvenation. True Nanofat™, obtained with the Tulip system, is validated to be injectable with needles as small as 30g.
Together, microfat and nanofat have the potential to provide relief to patients suffering from chronic pain without the need for invasive surgical procedures or addictive prescription narcotics.
Ziv M. Peled, MDWatch Full Video
Incorporating Regenerative Microfat and Nanofat into Your Pain Management Practice
Whether you use microfat and nanofat in a standalone procedure or in conjunction with other treatments, Tulip’s patented technology makes your experience with microfat and nanofat safe, easy, predictable and cost effective. As the leading company in fat transfer for over 30 years, Tulip has the expertise to help you incorporate the use of adipose regenerative therapies into your practice.
Everything You Need to Obtain Nanofat: The Tulip GOLD Kit
Tulip’s GOLD (Gentle Office-Based Lipoaspirate Delivery) kit provides everything you need to harvest and prepare microfat and nanofat for use in an office-based setting.
Using a closed syringe lipoaspiration system, our GOLD kits provide a less traumatic and more efficient approach to acquiring Adipose Tissue Complex (ATC) as a structural graft without surgery.
- The protocol and the kit have been clinically validated for safety, ease of use, viability and consistent output leading to more predictable outcomes.
- Tulip’s “Soft Harvest System” provides a safe and efficacious low-pressure acquisition of ATC.
- From here, the harvested fat can be used as microfat (which is not sized down) or sized down into nanofat.
Tulip GOLD Kits Provide These Advantages for Pain Management
- Safe and easy to use closed adipose tissue harvesting and sizing
- Validated process resulting in consistently high concentrations of regenerative ATC and nanofat that is validated to be injectable with needles as small as 30g
- Increased patient safety by using their own tissue
- Sets your practice apart by offering the regenerative therapies patients are asking for
Published articles on the science behind adipose regenerative therapies and the varied functional uses of adipose in pain management.
- Pain relief and cartilage repair by Nanofat against osteoarthritis: preclinical and clinical evidence
- Autologous adipose tissue-derived stromal vascular fraction cells application in patients with osteoarthritis
- Use of Adipose-Derived Stem/Stromal Cells and It’s Native Bioactive Matrix
- Advances of stem cell based-therapeutic approaches for tendon repair
- Nanofat: A therapeutic paradigm in regenerative medicine
- Nanofat Cell Aggregates: A Nearly Constitutive Stromal Cell Inoculum for Regenerative Site-Specific Therapies
- Overview of COVID-19 Lung Damage Clinical Trial Using Cellular Stromal Vascular Fraction (cSVF) and Functional Respiratory Imaging (FRI) Analysis of Pulmonary Injury & Post-Viral (SARS- CoV-2) Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Understanding Adipose-derived Stromal Vascular Fraction (AD-SVF) Cell Biology and Use on the Basis of Cellular, Chemical, Structural and Paracrine Components: A Concise Review
Schedule a Demo
Tulip team members are available to demonstrate products and to train you and your staff. Learn how to supercharge your microfat injections with TRUE NanoFat and how to use TRUE NanoFat™ for under-eye discoloration, scar revision, and non-surgical facial tightening and brightening.Request Demo
Browse Our Product Catalog
Download our current product catalog here.Download Catalog
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Learn about new products, developments and events.Newsletter Sign Up